Lisa Aldrich, CPA provides a full-range of cost-effective accounting, taxation and financial services that not only keep small businesses legally compliant, but also ensure better ongoing fiscal control of their operations. Her proven accounting methods and financial analyses are invaluable when guiding evolving firms through the multiple stages of development as well as helping them closely manage costs during challenging economic times.
Providing Financial Metrics for Smarter Decision-Making…
Because the CPA firm of Lisa Aldrich recognizes the diverse requirements and unique dynamics of small businesses (start-up, family & well-established, etc.), each client’s accounting services are tailored to meet the owner’s individual needs and circumstances. For example, Lisa can provide a comprehensive array of accounting services, or alternatively, support clients who perform basic bookkeeping functions themselves with more advanced procedures to ensure professional financial order.
Lisa’s accounting services also provide a clear, precise and informative financial picture of your company’s performance. This is most helpful when securing business loans, timing purchase decisions, filing taxes on time and supporting strategic planning to name a few. Regardless of the service level arrangement, Lisa’s professional advice is always just a phone call away.
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Payroll
- Quickbooks® Setup and Training
- Financial Statements Preparation
- Accounting System Setup & Integration
- Accounting Software Training & Support
Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
When you require efficient and effective services that include the performance of comprehensive audits, reviews, or compilations of financial statements, you can count on Lisa Aldrich, CPA to provide quality results. Certain situations may necessitate the preparation of financial statements that are created in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards or vital assurance services to fulfill other compliance obligations. Audits, reviews, and financial compilations are an essential part of doing business. The services provided by Lisa Aldrich, CPA are designed to help clients save time and money, while working to reduce stress and disruption in the workplace throughout the process.
For over 20 years, Lisa Aldrich, CPA has helped clients to use these essential services as tools to help them optimize their business, reduce risk, and make improvements across the board. Assurance services can be used to help clients make informed decisions and meet financial or industry requirements, depending on their needs.
When you hire Lisa Aldrich, CPA to perform audits, reviews, or compilations of financial statements, you can expect to receive the following services:
- AUDITS - Offers clients the highest level of assurance for financial statements. Involves the testing of all records through the use of physical inspection, inquiries, analytical procedures, third-party confirmations, observation, and any other required procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards.
- REVIEWS - Offers clients the limited assurance that based on the review performed by the CPA, that the accountant is not aware of any material modifications that need to be made due to misstatements or other errors. While not as intense as an audit, professional reviews are performed using analytical procedures and inquiries in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards.
- COMPILATIONS - Offers clients confidence in knowing that financial statements are appropriate in form and free from misstatements. This is considered to be the most basic level of assurance, as the accountant does not obtain evidence to support the assessment that no material modifications need to be made, as performed in auditing and review services.
Tax Planning & Preparation
Building Personal Wealth for Business Owners…
The primary objective of tax planning is to minimize a client's overall tax burden whenever and wherever as allowed by law. Given ever-changing IRS rules and regulations, tax issues can be complicated and financially troublesome for small businesses of every kind and size.
Business Tax Services at Lisa Aldrich, CPA extend well-beyond the professional preparation of tax returns to include applying crucial advance-planning techniques that minimize future taxes. Such planning provides company owners and managers with additional foresight on the tax implications of proposed business transactions, expansions and corporate reorganizations… plus advice on personal tax issues like executive compensation and benefits, retirement plans, succession plans, etc. From determining tax liabilities to compliance reporting, Lisa Aldrich, CPA works in your best interest by utilizing current tax regulations and formulating tax-reduction strategies to your financial advantage.
- IRS Tax Preparation (corporate, partnership, individual, multi-state)
- Governmental Compliance Filings (payroll, sales, property, etc.)
- IRS Tax Problem Response, Negotiation & Resolution
- Strategic Tax Consulting
- 1099 and W-2 preparation
Minimizing Income Taxes for Individual Clients…
Individual non-business clients also depend on Lisa Aldrich, CPA for expert advice on personal income and family wealth preservation tax issues. Whether preparing annual tax returns or consulting with clients on the tax ramifications of estates and trusts, you can be assured Lisa incorporates every legally-applicable tax savings strategy. Unlike most tax preparation chains staffed with seasonal form processers who simply say “your return is done… sign here,” Lisa’s personalized tax services provide “where and why” tax reduction explanations to help make you a more informed client.
Other personal tax-related matters where Lisa can help:
- Year-End Tax Planning
- Pre-Retirement Tax Planning
- Inheritance & Financial Windfalls
- IRS Tax Problem & Settlement
Business Formation & Selection Assistance
Limiting Owner Exposure & Reducing Taxes…
The IRS allows corporations a series of tax benefits and related advantages that are not available to sole proprietorships, partnership arrangements and other forms of small business. Incorporating a new or developing business is a relatively straight-forward procedure, however, if not chosen wisely can carry long-term consequences for the entrepreneur.
If you are a budding entrepreneur, Lisa Aldrich, CPA can guide you through the business entity selection process. She’ll assist in determining the best corporate structure to help limit business ownership liability while providing the best possible tax advantages for your new venture. She can also professionally prepare prospective financial statements to help support your business plan, secure lender funding and attract potential investors.
Most small business owners never take the time to rethink their corporation’s structure. Lisa welcomes the opportunity to be your fresh set of eyes and ears in pursuit of cost improvements for your existing business. She’ll revisit your initial corporate entity decision in light of current organizational activities and future opportunities that may reveal unrealized structure options that further limit liability and/or reduce taxes.
Financial Analysis & Reporting
Improving Your Company’s Financial Health…
Every business or organization needs a clear sense of purpose of where it is today and where it wants to be in the future. To achieve higher goals of success, owners need to evaluate their current operations and investigate innovative strategies that move their businesses forward. Financial analysis and reporting are key factors for developing methods that can significantly improve a company’s operational efficiencies, bottom-line profitability and long-term value. Beyond performing a detailed examination of your financials, Lisa will explain her findings in terms you can both easily understand and confidently utilize to enhance overall performance.
Services and situations where financial analysis and reporting benefit your company:
- Cash Management
- Break-Even Analysis
- Financial Projections
- Departmental Budgeting
- Strategic Business Planning
- Internal Control Evaluations
- Profit Improvement Planning
- Executive Compensation Plans
- Management & Operational Reports
- Business Succession Planning
- Acquisitions and Mergers
- Family Business Issues
- Management Reviews
- Buy/Sell Agreements
Helping Small Businesses Reach their Financial Potential…
As your trusted professional financial advisor, Lisa Aldrich, CPA can further contribute to your company’s success by identifying areas negatively affecting efficiency, profitability and growth. Lisa’s in-depth consultations bring forth previously overlooked financial information and insightful observations required for complex decision-making on a variety of management issues. Clients also regard her input on developing creative bottom line solutions as technically astute and reasonable to implement.
- Business plan development
- Breakeven & Profitability Analyses
- Internal Control Process Review
- Bank Communications & Negotiations
- Part-Time CFO (Chief Financial Officer) Arrangements
Contact Lisa Aldrich, CPA for a FREE initial consultation.